Missing service row iamge
Report an issue or make an enquiry
Apply for a parking infringement review; submit a Business Concierge enquiry; or report issues including graffiti, missing or damaged bins, food complaints, and other issues on Frankston City streets.
Missing service row iamge
Make a payment
Use Visa or MasterCard to securely pay online for Rates, Infringement Notices, Pet Registration Renewal, Hall Hire, Applications, Permit Renewal, and other Council invoices.
Missing service row iamge
Register your pet
Register your new dog or cat. To pay for a pet registration renewal go to Payments.
Missing service row iamge
Register or apply for:
  • Pool or spa registrations
  • Foreshore parking permits
  • Excess animal permits
  • Permits to burn
  • Open for inspection signage permits
Missing service row iamge
Apply for:
  • Road, footpath and drainage permits
  • Planning permits
  • Copies of planning permits and advice
  • Paid hard waste collections
Missing service row iamge
Enquire about a property or planning application
Search for information about currently advertised planning permit applications, or enquire about a property.
View currently advertised planning applications – MyAddress
Missing service row iamge
Request a Property Certificate
Create an account or sign in to request a Land or Property Information Certificate.